Escape the Room – Unite the Team!
It’s no secret that Escape Rooms are the latest team building trend. They’re fun, quick, and they keep everyone involved. But while they’re extremely popular, they can be limited in their flexibility and don’t always deliver that “bang” that you’re looking for in a team event.
Creative Horizons has taken the best of the escape room concept and added some of our tried-and-true team building best practices to create a one-of-a-kind escape experience that keeps your entire group engaged while delivering real business results. Unlike typical escape rooms, teams must complete various group challenges while communicating cross-functionally with different rooms – much like a real, remote business environment – in order to escape successfully.
Here are just a few of the things that you can expect:
- Full team engagement – Many of the escape puzzles specifically require involvement from the entire team, blending tried-and-true experiential activities with this popular themed activity.
- Cross-functional collaboration – No team receives complete sets of instructions – therefore, they must communicate with another team via radios or smart phones in order to escape successfully.
- Fully mobile – Our team will come to you – no need to book any transportation or make any special arrangements.
- Flexible space – This activity can be done indoors or outdoors, in a variety of field and/or conference room space.
- Timing – From start to finish, this program can be done in as little as 90 minutes or up to three hours (the actual time in the “room” takes place in 60, 75, or 90-minute increments).
- Group size – We can do this activity with as few as six people, and have modified it for over 100 people. As long as the space is available, no group is too large for this activity!